Dragon Professional V15
Dictate reports, emails, and other documents to your computer with Dragon Professional Individual Version 15 from Nuance. This Windows-compatible speech recognition software uses Deep Learning technology to adapt to your voice and boost accuracy in noisy situations.
Dragon Professional Individual lets you import and export custom word lists, ideal for teaching the software oft-used words, phrases, or industry terms. You can also create custom voice commands, as well as import and transcribe pre-recorded audio files and podcasts. Dragon Professional Individual syncs with Dragon Anywhere, a separate cloud-based speech recognition service that’s compatible with iOS and Android. A Dragon Anywhere subscription is not included.
Powered by Deep Learning
- Learn the words and phrases you use the most to minimize corrections.
- Optimize accuracy for speakers with different accents or in slightly noisy environments, such as an office cubicle.
- Automatically adapt Smart Format Rules to accommodate how you want abbreviations, dates, phone numbers, and other text to appear.
- Apply formatting by voice, such as bold or underlining.
- Work within popular business applications.
Syncs with Dragon Anywhere
- Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length, from a business report to an entire book.
- Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms.
- Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox and note-taking apps like Evernote.
- Sync with Dragon Professional Individual to complete at your desktop the work you started on the road.
Work More Efficiently
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific terminology.
- Create custom voice commands for inserting frequently used text and graphics.
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step workflows or business processes via simple voice commands.
Import Audio Files
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required, even for third-party speakers.
- Transcribe from WAV, MP3, WMA, DSS, DS2, and M4A files.
- Get a head start as you review or correct your transcription results with the automatic application of basic punctuation that is not dictated.
- Save time and eliminate reliance on costly transcription services.